EE3204/E Computer Communication Networks I
Page Updated 11 Oct 2017
This page contains updates for EE3204 and TEE3204.
If you have any questions or comments, please
contact the instructor at:
Tel: 6516 6918
- Problem Set 1: Complete by Wed 18 Oct 2017
- Statistical Multiplexing Problem. No need to submit.
- Run Ping, Traceroute (Windows: Ping, Tracert), Complete by 14 Oct
- Install Wireshark, Explore Wireshark, See Notes, Video and Web Links
- Read Cross Layer Design paper (in IVLE), Complete by end of Semester
- Problem Set 2 on TCP: Complete byWed 25 Oct 2017
- Question: What is the purpose of TCP Slow Start? Why is it called "slow" start?
- Question: The notes show the evolution of TCP-Reno's congestion window. Draw the evolution of TCP-Tahoe's congestion window.
- Question: We discussed that AIMD is fair and efficient. What does that mean? Are AIAD, MIAD, and MIMD fair? Explain by using the phase plot method.
- Problem Set 3 on Network Layer: Complete by Wed 8 Nov 2017 11:59 PM
- Question: A major network disruption affected the Internet in mid Oct (21-22 Oct 2016). Find out more details on the what happened, its impact, and how it was carried out.