EE3204/E Computer Communication Networks I
Page Updated 26 Oct 2016
This page contains updates for EE3204/E.
If you have any questions or comments, please
contact the instructor at:
Tel: 6516 6918
- Problem Set 1: Due Friday 14 Oct 2016 11:59 PM
- Statistical Multiplexing Problem, Complete by 14 Oct, No need to upload.
- Run Ping, Traceroute (Windows: Ping, Tracert), Complete by 14 Oct
- Install Wireshark, Explore Wireshark, See Video and Web Links
- Read Cross Layer Design paper, Complete by end of Semester
- Problem Set 2: Due Friday 28 Oct 2016 11:59 PM
- Question: What is the purpose of TCP Slow Start? Why is it called "slow" start?
- Question: The notes show the evolution of TCP-Reno's congestion window. Draw the evolution of TCP-Tahoe's congestion window.
- Question: We discussed that AIMD is fair and efficient. What does that mean? Are AIAD, MIAD, and MIMD fair? Explain by using the phase plot method.
- Problem Set 3: Due Friday 11 Nov 2016 11:59 PM
- Question: A major network disruption affected the Internet in mid Oct (21-22 Oct 2016). Find out more details on the what happened, its impact, and how it was carried out.