The Wireless Bioelectronics Group at the National University of Singapore seeks motivated and talented postdoctoral fellows to join our interdisciplinary team. We focus on developing wireless devices and technologies in order to demonstrate new approaches to bioelectronic diagnostics and therapies. The projects and the qualifications are:
(i) Electromagnetic engineering and modeling
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or related discipline
- Expertise in electromagnetic theory, computational modeling, and radio-frequency engineering
(ii) Sensors and materials engineering
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline
- Expertise in nano/micro fabrication, biomaterials, and sensor design
(iii) Device prototyping and testing
- PhD in Electrial or Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and related discipline.
- Expertise in embedded systems, circuit design, flexible electronics, and nano/micro fabrication
To apply, please send your CV and names of 3 referees (name, institution, email) to Dr. John Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.