Camera-Ready Submission GUIDE
Aims of the Conference
ASP-DAC 2014 is the nineteenth annual international conference on VLSI design automation in Asia and South Pacific region, one of the most active regions of design and fabrication of silicon chips in the world.
The conference aims at providing the Asian and South Pacific CAD/DA and Design community with opportunities of presenting recent advances and with forums for future directions in technologies related to Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
The format of the meeting intends to cultivate and promote an instructive and productive interchange of ideas among EDA researchers/developers and system/circuit/device designers.
All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of VLSI design and design automation are welcomed to ASP-DAC.
- Date: Jan. 20-23, 2014
- Place: International Convention & Exhibition Center, Suntec, Singapore
- General Co-Chair: Yong Lian and Yajun Ha (National University of Singapore)
- Technical Program Chair: Nagisa Ishiura (Kwansei Gakuin Univ., Japan)
- Technical Program Vice Chair: Naehyuck Chang (Seoul National Univ., Korea), Tulika Mitra (National Univ. of Singapore)
- Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for submission:
- Regular paper: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) July 10 (Wed.), 2013
- Design paper: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) July 24
July 10 (Wed.), 2013
- Notification of acceptance: Sept. 11 (Wed.), 2013
- Deadline for final version: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) Nov. 11 (Mon.), 2013
Last Updated on: Oct 13, 2013